At astico we understand selecting the right style and size online can be a difficult one. For this reason, we welcome an exchange or full refund on online orders within 21 days of purchase provided the tax invoice can be produced, the original labeling is in tact and items are returned in unworn condition. astico is not obliged to offer a refund, repair or exchange without providing proof of purchase. Refunds can be issued on purchases made online on www.astico.com.au only.
To ensure you receive your preferred exchange choice please email email@example.com with your name, contact details, invoice number and details of the preferred replacement choice (Item name, colour & size). This will ensure your item is kept aside whilst we await the return of your garment to us. If the style you require is ‘out of stock’ an online credit note or refund will be issued.
astico reserves the right to determine whether a product is faulty and conduct a production and quality check. If deemed faulty by astico a replacement item will be shipped subject to stock availability or a credit note or a refund issued. A response for Faulty Claims will be received within 7 business days of the garments arrival at the astico Head Office. For faulty or damaged goods, please include a copy of your postage receipt. If the product is deemed faulty after review we will then credit the cost of postage back to you.
Any astico uniquely product purchase is subject to the standard “Purchase” and “Returns & Exchanges Terms and Conditions” and can be exchanged by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org for purchases made on www.astico.com.au
1) astico will not be held responsible if there is a delay in delivery.
2) Customers will be responsible for the return shipping and handling charge (see below the extract and explanation from the Australian Consumer Law)
3) You need to send the original or a copy of receipt with you order.
4) In the event that your product is lost in transit, astico will not be held liable and therefore recommends that you send all returns via Register Post.
5) We ask that you allow 7 business days from the day your return your package for your account to be credited.
Orders can not be cancelled or amended once placed and you have received your order confirmation. Please follow the returns and exchange process if you wish to make changes to your order.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. However if the product is deemed faulty after review we will then credit the cost of postage back to you. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item we recommend you to consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
CONSUMER RIGHTS & GUARANTEES
All your usual consumer rights apply when you shop with an Australian online business. Online businesses selling goods and services must:
- ensure products and services meet Australian safety regulations
- not mislead you or hide costs and other details from you
- compete fairly to ensure a variety of choices on quality and price
- give you automatic guarantees with the right to ask for a repair, replacement, refund, cancellation or compensation as appropriate if there is a problem
- have the right to sell you a product–it mustn’t be stolen and must belong to the business or individual and not come with any outstanding debts.
Since 1 January 2011, the following consumer guarantees on products and services apply. Products must be of acceptable quality, that is:
- safe, lasting, with no faults
- look acceptable
- do all the things someone would normally expect them to do.
Acceptable quality takes into account what would normally be expected for the type of product and cost. Products must also:
- match descriptions made by the salesperson, on packaging and labels, and in promotions or advertising
- match any demonstration model or sample you asked for
- be fit for the purpose the business told you it would be fit for and for any purpose that you made known to the business before purchasing
- meet any extra promises made about performance, condition and quality, such as life time guarantees and money back offers
- have spare parts and repair facilities available for a reasonable time after purchase unless you were told otherwise.
You have the right to ask for a repair, replacement or refund under the Australian Consumer Law consumer guarantees for products and services bought on or after 1 January 2011. The retailer who sold you the product or service cannot refuse to help you by sending you to the manufacturer or importer.
You can ask for a replacement or refund if the problem with the product is major. Replaced products must be of an identical type to the product originally supplied. Refunds should be the same amount you have already paid, provided in the same form as your original payment.
The business may take into account how much time has passed since you bought the product.
Returning the product
- You are responsible for returning the product, unless the cost of doing so is significant. In this case, the business must organise and pay for the return or exchange.
- You do not have to return products in the original packaging in order to get a refund.